Monday, June 13, 2005

nothing.

some questions i have:

- what is the strange brown liquid dripping from the walls of my apartment and where did it come from?
- is there some way i can get my teaching degree over the internet?
- why did i ever cut my hair short?
- are the white stripes really talented rock musicians or are do they just have everyone fooled by how enigmatically cool they are?
- wouldn't it be nice to have a husband who would take care of the aforementioned brown liquid for me so i don't have to deal with it because isn't that what husbands do?
- why did i start this blog in the first place?
- would it be possible to find someone who will pay me just to just exist thereby allowing me to do whatever i want with my time?
- what will the michael jackson verdict be?
- is it 5:00 yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home