Monday, July 11, 2005

10 things that are true.

1. there is a small population in quito, ecuador that views me as a celebrity.
2. i am traveling to quito in a month and secretly hope someone asks for my autograph.
3. i switched majors from education to communications my junior year of college because i was certain that i didn't want to teach.
4. i am returning to school in september to get my teaching degree.
5. my grandparents are constantly telling me they hope i get married before they die.
6. i hope i get married before I die.
7. today i've spent more time watching video blogs than i have working.
8. i've only spent about 30 min watching video blogs.
9. i swore that i would never purposely watch the movie the notebook.
10. last night i watched the notebook. on purpose. and liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home