Saturday, November 26, 2005

candy canes and camera phones

most people who know me know about my obsession with holiday-specific treats. cadbury cream eggs at easter... shamrock shakes for st. patricks day...

and for Christmas... there is nothing i love quite so much as a candy cane. my sister, kate, shares this love with me and we have instituted some very specific rules about our candy cane consumption. we may not consume out first candy cane until the day after thanksgiving and we must stop consuming candy canes on the day after new years. needless to say, the day after thanksgiving is highly anticipated.

here is the cellular converstation that kate and i had yesterday regarding our favorite holiday tradition...

Kate:







1 down... 11 to go. until the next box. :)

Me:









Word.

Kate:







To yo motha.

Me:









Mmm hmmmmm

Kate:







Fo shizzle

Me:
You win.

Kate:
Thats how we do it in the 90210 ;)

Me:









Wait. maybe i win? mint m&ms. holla.

Kate:







You totally win.

Me:
Yessssssssss.

Kate: (some time later...)







I just couldn't stop.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic...and may I say I have been to three differant stores looking for mint m&m's and have yet to lay my hands on a bag...sad for Kate. The search continues
...until then...you win.
Love You
(and will see you in less than a month!!!)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Josh Leo said...

nice progression of pictures....I have to say that your christmas "musts" are different than mine: Jingles and Clementines, but still fun...

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you girls and your traditions! Where do you get that from???

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home